As an in home sales representative, you contact each lead by phone or email, schedule appointments in the customer’s home, show your products, and close the sale. Other duties include developing a strategic sales presentation based on the success of other salespeople in the company and advice from your managers.
- Location: Winnipeg, MBRemote work available
- Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 80 hours bi-weekly
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, 08:00 to 16:30
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Long term benefits, Financial benefits
- Vacancies: 3 vacancies
We are looking for a friendly salesperson to assist customers in our store. The salesperson is responsible for greeting customers, helping them find items in the store, and ringing up purchases.
To be successful as a salesperson you must have excellent communication skills. A good salesperson meets sales objectives while remaining polite and helpful to customers.
- Greet customers.
- Help customers find items in the store.
- Check for stock at other branches or order requested stock for customers.
- Provide customers with information about items.
- Ring up purchases.
- Elevate complaints to management.
- Keep track of inventory.
- A degree in sales, marketing, commerce or a related field would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Motivation to work through busy shifts.
- No degree, certificate or diploma
3 years to less than 5 years
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Persons with disabilities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply