Jobs in Canada
Worker, landscape needed in Canada at T.A.A Holding Ltd.
The role of a landscaper is to build and maintain gardens, parks and other outdoor landscapes. Their duties include ensuring plant growth, cleaning outdoor facilities, and trimming overgrown hedges. They usually work for a landscaping company or as a municipal employee maintaining city parks.
- Location: Surrey, BC
- Salary: 19.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
We are searching for a talented and dedicated landscaper to join our team. You will perform a range of general lawn maintenance duties including applying fertilizers, maintaining the landscape design, removing weeds and dead plants, and supervising repairs.
As the landscaper, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn, and garden structures. The ideal candidate will be creative, with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Apply pesticides to remove harmful insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Apply fertilizer to help enhance growth.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor furniture, and walkways.
- Advise clients on how to look after the landscape.
- Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the garden meets the client’s expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a landscaping or groundskeeping role.
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Good stamina and physical health.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply